1. There is a different warranty terms concerning different products purchased online. The warranty period hereunder shall commence from the date of delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Address and shall remain valid for a certain period (as the case may be) (“Warranty Period”), which scope shall be subject to the detailed terms and conditions of warranty offered by the Warrantor.
2. For warranty registration, please visit https://www.dyson.hk/en-HK/ to complete the warranty registration, and keep the delivery note hard copies.
3. The warranty under this Clause 8 shall not cover, inter alia:
- (a) any consumable items / parts supplied with the Warranty Goods;
- (b) any accessories not being part or component of the Warranty Goods;
- (c) damage due to acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, unauthorized alteration / modification, improper handling or operation, improper connection to voltage supply, repair or attempted repair of the Warranty Goods by any person not authorized by the Warrantor, or deterioration due to normal wear and tear; or
- (d) damage excluded by the Warrantor.
4. If any Warranty Goods are found to be faulty or defective during the Warranty Period, we will, subject to the relevant terms and conditions of warranty offered by the Warrantor, arrange at our option to either repair or replace such Warranty Goods at no additional costs to you, provided that you shall take the Warranty Goods to a designated service center within the Warranty Period and collect it from the same after completion of the relevant repair or replacement (as the case may be) at your own cost.
5. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Clause 8, the extent of our liability in respect of any Warranty Goods during the Warranty Period shall be limited to the extent and scope of warranty offered by the Warrantor. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be liable for any fault, damage or defect of any non-Warranty Goods at any time save and except only for obligations under Clause 6 (if applicable), or be liable for any fault, damage or defect of any Warranty Goods after the expiration of the Warranty Period.